广东36选7今天开奖:英語聽力

聽力入門英語演講VOA慢速英語美文聽力教程英語新聞名??緯?/a>聽力節目影視聽力英語視頻

熱氣球盛會

wjrxm 于2019-12-25發布 l 已有人瀏覽
增大字體 減小字體
熱氣球盛會讓新墨西哥名聲大噪。如今熱氣球的數量會控制在大約五百五十到六百只左右。
    小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

广东36选7好彩3开奖奖金多少 www.oabxa.com Lifting Spirits

熱氣球盛會

Morning.

早。

How you doing?

你好嗎?

I got into ballooning by accident.

我是偶然間涉足熱氣球這一行業。

Slowing down a little bit.

稍微降低一些。

This is my 32nd year and this is my 20th year here at Albuquerque.

這是我在阿爾伯克基的第三十二個年頭,也是我在這里的第二十個年頭。

We are just flying above the surface of the earth like, you know, really, you know,close to the ground or high up.

我們在地球表面上空飛行,可以離地面很近,也可以飛的很高。

I mean, it's unique.

這很特別。

You have a few types of aviation where you can just float above the ground.

有不同的飛行方式,你可以選擇就漂浮在地面上空。

So, yeah, after that first flight, it's like you're hooked.

有過一次飛行經歷后,就會真的愛上這項活動。

This is the biggest ballooning event in the world by far.

這是迄今為止世界上最大的熱氣球盛會。

So, every year, they kind of pared it down.

每一年熱氣球的數量都會減少一些。

Now they settled between 550 and 600 balloons.

如今熱氣球的數量會控制在大約五百五十到六百只左右。

I've been coming out for 40 years, since I came out of here for college.

自從我離開這里上大學以來,我參加這項活動已經有四十年時間了。

And it's fabulous every single time.

每一次都很精彩。

Can't beat it.

無法言喻的美。

It screams New Mexico.

這項活動讓新墨西哥名聲大噪。

I don't know another place that has something remotely close to this.

我不知道還有哪個地方有類似的活動。

It's almost like a tradition to come every year.

每年這項活動都像是一種傳統。

So, every New Mexican knows that it's the balloon time.

所以,每個新墨西哥人都知道放熱氣球的時間到了。

There are balloons here from, I think, this year's 17 countries in the world.

今年這里有來自世界十七個國家的熱氣球。

Well, the festival started 48 years ago with only 12 balloons to start with.

這個節日始于四十八年前,一開始只有十二個熱氣球。

And it happened basically in celebration of the founder's mother's birthday.

該活動起初是為了慶?;疃詞既四蓋椎納?。

And so here we are 48 years later.

到現在已經發展了四十八年。

But I would imagine that we're going to be somewhere between 800,000 and a million over the nine-day period of the festival.

但我可以想象得到,在電影節舉辦的九天時間里,這里的客流量將達到八十萬到一百萬人次。

The balloons themselves are located in a large launch field,but the crowd can go right up to them and touch them.

熱氣球本身位于一個很大的發射場,但人們可以直接走近并觸摸它們。

I am inspired by it.

我受到它的啟發。

One of the things that I heard yesterday,which really touched my heart,was a young boy telling his mother this is the best day ever.

我昨天聽到的一件事,真的觸動了我的心,一個小男孩告訴他的母親,這是有史以來最美好的一天。

And so when you hear things like that,it just kind of puts it all in perspective and it makes you feel like you're doing a good thing.

所以當你聽到這樣的事情時,你就會這樣去看待這項活動,會覺得自己在做一件好事。

See you next year!

明年見!

 1 2 下一頁

英語新聞排行