广东36选7好彩3开奖奖金多少 www.oabxa.com 271. A: What would you like to eat?
272. A: What did he say in the letter?
B: He said he had recently changed a new job.
273. A: Are you feeling sick?
B: No, I'm just tired.
274. A: Are you feeling okay?
B: I don't feel well.
275. A: How are you doing these days?
B: Not bad, same as usual.
276. A: What's your telephone number?
277. A: Can you write in English?
B: No, I can't.
278. A: How much is the rent for a month?
B: 1000 dollars.
279. A: Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
B: Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
280. A: What are you going to do with the books?
B: Sell to a secondhand bookstore.
281. A: How wide is this bridge?
B: 20 meters.