广东36选7好彩3开奖奖金多少 www.oabxa.com 241. A: Do you live with your parents?
B: No. I live in my own house.
242. A: Can you play baseball?
B: Yes, I can play baseball.
243. A: What's your first name?
244. A: Is that a book?
B: No, it isn't.
245. A: Do you like Korean food?
B: Yes, I like it very much.
246. A: This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one?
B: Yes, just a moment.
247. A: Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
B: You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
248. A: You have a radio, don't you?
B: No, I don't.
249. A: What time is it?
B: It's two o'clock.
250. A: Do you have a car?
B: Yes, I have a new car.