广东36选7好彩3开奖奖金多少 www.oabxa.com 221. A: Why don't we go out play tennis this afternoon?
B: Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
222. A: Where did you go?
B: I went to the post office.
223. A: Is it yours?
B: Yes, it's mine.
224. A: What movie do you want to see?
B: I want to see...
225. A: May I try it on?
B: Of course, you can.
226. A: What's your favorite sport?
B: I like football.
227. A: Would you like something to drink?
B: Thank you. May I have a cup of tea?
228. A: What time do you finish your work?
B: At 6 o'clock sharp.
229. A: What's the date today?
B: Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three.
230. A: How about having dinner with me?
B: Sounds great!