广东36选7开奖号码查询结果:行業英語

新聞英語旅游英語酒店英語法律英語計算機銀行英語金融英語醫學英語房產英語電信英語

酒店餐飲英語應急話題107:餐館用餐上錯菜

kira86 于2019-05-29發布 l 已有人瀏覽
增大字體 減小字體
酒店或餐飲行業應急英語話題107,餐館用餐上錯菜時常用的情景口語句子。
    小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

·107.上錯菜

I didn't order this.

我沒有點這道菜。

What I ordered is fish,not chicken.

我點的是魚,不是雞。

I'm afraid there is a mistake. We ordered a Scramble Egg with Tomato.

恐怕弄錯了。我們點的是番茄炒蛋。

What is this? I didn't order that.

這是什么呀?我點的不是這個菜。

Waiter, this is not what I ordered.

服務生,這不是我點的菜。

I'm sorry, sir. What's your order, please?

對不起,先生。請問您點的是什么?

I'm sorry, sir. It's a mistake. I will change it for you immediately.

對不起,給您上錯了。我馬上給您換。

Sir, this is the soup with fish, shrimp and pork balls you ordered. I apologize for the mistake I made just now.

先生,這是您點的三鮮湯。剛才我弄錯了,真對不起。

This is for compensation and we will cross it on the bill.

這個作為賠償,我們會把這道菜從菜單上劃掉的。

I Enjoy your meal then, sir.

現在請您慢用吧,先生。

Sorry, I have served the wrong table.

對不起,我把菜上錯了。

There will be no charge for this dish.

這道菜不收費了。

 1 2 下一頁

酒店英語排行